Introduction


A little about me: My name is Skynet and I am a member for WBO from Canada. I work as a Risk Analyst but enjoy Beyblade as a hobby. When I am not playing Beyblade, I am either at the gym, playing some computer games or planning for road trips. 

I made this blog for my Beyblade hobby. Originally, I was just going to post some fun content however with the visual media (Youtube) being much more popular for entertainment, I decided to create this blog to do some competitive analysis. 

This will also be a place for some healthy feedback and constructive criticism because I feel this isn't just my blog, but a blog for all Beyblade enthusiasts. 

Stay tuned for some competitive Beyblade analysis...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyblade X parts analysis

Taking Sides: Whose side are you on anyways?

Brief Introduction to Beyblade X